Business Development: People, Process, Product
The 3 Ps are not only important for entrepreneurs, they are the foundation for any successful business. This module introduces these principles and builds upon them to teach students about the internal and external factors that affect businesses and how preparation for changes to these environments are imperative to the future of the company.
Each module within the series can stand alone as a singular experience or groups may participate in the entire series during a multi-day visit to our resort, or over an extended period of time.
All modules contain the following:
1. Introductions to the lesson via video by Marcus Lemonis, as well as assessments, lesson plans and activities that are completed in the classroom with the teacher prior to visiting Universal Orlando.
2. An onsite, in-park classroom component that builds upon the pre-visit lessons and activities done in the classroom with the teacher.
3. Project-based, collaborative research that is conducted in designated areas of the theme park by the students.
4. Opportunity for formative assessment by the teachers as students present the results of their research to the class.
5. Post-visit lesson and activity recommendations that support the opportunity for summative assessment and allow students to put what they have learned into action.