STARS Stage Performance Programs
From The Universal CityWalk Lagoon Stage*, non-marching groups entertain crowds of delighted Universal visitors. Whether your group is a jazz band, show choir, concert choir, orchestra, or dance team, the cheers and applause of grateful guests will leave your performers with wonderful lifelong memories.
*Subject to change.
Each group should submit a completed application at least six weeks prior to the proposed performance date. Along with the completed applications, groups should provide the following:
- URL or link to a video of your group’s most recent performance featuring the uniform that will be worn during the group's performance (approx. 3 minutes in length for each performing group).
- A written script of any spoken material to be used during the performance.
- A complete list of titles of the music that will be performed or played during the performance.
Musical selections will need to be approved by Universal Orlando Resort prior to the group’s performance.
While there is no fee for our stage performances, we do require a minimum ticket purchase of at least (40) Park tickets inclusive of chaperones.
- For groups outside the state of Florida, a 2- Day Park-to-Park ticket is required.
- For groups within Florida, a minimum of a 1- Day Park-to-Park ticket is required.
Uniforms are required for every performance and subject to approval. During spring and summer months, bands may substitute wool uniforms with alternative uniforms, such as matching shirts with collars and matching pants. Jeans and t-shirts are not permitted.
Stage groups will perform to crowds of delighted Universal visitors from the Universal CityWalk covered Lagoon Stage* in the Universal CityWalk entertainment complex. These performances should be 30 minutes long, encompassing positive and energetic musical selections.
Timpani (set of 4), Concert Bass Drum, Marimba, Xylophone, Vibraphone, Chimes, Orchestra Bells and Congas are provided upon request.
The Universal CityWalk Lagoon Stage is 36’ wide x 40’ deep with a 4’ truss/bump out and is 24” high. Wenger Corporation is the official supplier of musical staging equipment and portable stages for performances in and around Universal Studios.
ALL SCHEDULED PERFORMANCES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
All confirmed programs must be cancelled at least 30 days in advance by sending an email to STARS@universalorlando.com. Failure to do so could impact your ability to book future programs.