Plan Your Group’s Perfect Visit
We make it easy to customize the best group package for your needs. From tickets and rooms, to programs, grad events and even to dining options, our specialists will help you plan your group’s dream trip with ease.
CLICK HERE to customize your group’s package or CALL 1-800-YOUTH15!
On-site Hotel options include Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
All Cabana Bay Beach Resort rooms include a mini-refrigerator and coffee maker, plus free basic wireless Internet access (also available in public areas). Choose from standard rooms that sleep up to four people or suites that sleep up to six—with two sleeping areas, a kitchenette, and an extra-large bathroom.
- Shuttle buses to the theme parks and Universal CityWalk™ entertainment complex
- Luggage storage
- Sit-down group meals, grab ‘n’ go food & in-room pizza delivery
- Group common areas
- And more
Exclusive Theme Park Benefits
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required). Universal’s Volcano Bay is open on select days through November 1st. On November 2nd, Volcano Bay will close for the season and will reopen on or before March 1, 2021.
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- And more
- 2 massive pools including a lazy river, waterslide, and sand beaches.
- The hotel also includes a 10-lane bowling alley (fees apply), complimentary fitness center, arcade, and poolside activities.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort - Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Inn and Suites (opening soon)
- Universal's Aventura Hotel
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Hard Rock Hotel®
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel